ABOUT THE CDO CLUB
The CDO Club is the world’s first, largest, and most powerful community of C-suite digital leaders. Our 5,000+ registered members receive access to breaking news, original research, career development support, networking opportunities, and inspirational events such as the CDO Summit.
CDO Club members include leading digital strategists and practitioners at the world’s most influential organizations, with the following titles represented:
✰ Chief Digital Officers ✰ Chief Data Officers ✰ Chief Analytics Officers ✰ Chief Marketing Officers ✰ Chief Marketing Technologists ✰ Chief Information Officers ✰ Chief Technology Officers ✰ Chief Human Resource Officers ✰ Chief Executive Officers ✰ Board Directors ✰
CDO OF THE YEAR:
Starting at our inaugural CDO Summit in February 2013, the CDO Club has given the annual CDO of the Year award in the U.S. and the U.K. to these inspiring digital leaders:
ABOUT THE CDO SUMMIT
The CDO Summit addresses the challenges and opportunities arising from big data, the cloud, digital disruption, and social and mobile media.
Our gatherings include the best digital strategists and practitioners on earth, in intimate, collegial, and supportive environments designed to encourage networking, learning, and knowledge-sharing.
Additional cities in 2017 include Washington, DC; and, through our affiliate partners in Istanbul, Turkey; Tel Aviv, Israel; Milan, Italy; and Munich, Germany.
If you are tasked with mastering the strategies and tactics to achieve and surpass your digital business objectives, be sure to secure your seat at a CDO Summit today.
A HISTORY OF FIRSTS:
- November 15, 2011: First-ever CDO Club community created exclusively for CDOs, via LinkedIn.
- December 07, 2011: First-ever presentation of the CDO Talent Map, at the Harvard Club in NYC.
- July 2012: CDOSummit.com website launch.
- November 18, 2012: CDOClub.com website launch.
- February 28, 2013: Inaugural CDO Summit at Thomson Reuters in NYC. Sold out.
- First-ever summit for Chief Digital Officers.
- First-ever publication of the CDO Talent Map.
- First-ever CDO of the Year award to Teddy Goff: Digital Director at Obama for America.
- April 22-23, 2014: 2nd Annual CDO Summit at Time Warner in NYC. Sold out.
- Second CDO of the Year award to Rachel S. Haot: Chief Digital Officer at City of New York.
- October 29, 2014: Inaugural U.K. CDO Summit 2014 at the BBC in London. Sold out.
- First-ever Summit for Chief Digital Officers in the United Kingdom.
- First-ever UK CDO of the Year award to Mike Bracken: CDO at UK Government Digital Service.
- January 31, 2015: CDO Club launches the world’s first and largest community of C-suite digital leaders, with more than 1,000 members.
- April 29, 2015: Third annual CDO Summit at Thomson Reuters in NYC. Sold out.
- Third US CDO of the Year award to Adam Brotman: Chief Digital Officer at Starbucks Coffee Company.
- October 7, 2015: 2nd Annual U.K. CDO Summit 2015 at 30 Euston Square in London.
- Second UK CDO of the Year to Tanya Cordrey at the Guardian News and Media.
- November 4, 2015: First-ever EU CDO Summit at the Conservatorium Hotel in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
- First-ever EU CDO of the Year Award to Patrick Hoffstetter: CDO at Renault.
- November 9, 2015: First-ever CDO Summit Turkey at the Wyndham Grand Levent Hotel in Istanbul.