We’ve got great news!
- On 07 October at the U.K. CDO Summit, Mike Ellis, CEO of ForgeRock, will be a keynote speaker and discuss the importance of identity in enabling engaging, consumer-focused, digital initiatives.
- The Chief Digital Officer Summit’s featured speaker will be Sir Clive Woodward OBE, the head coach who led England’s team in their 2003 World Cup victory in Australia. Woodward will be joined by speakers from over 25 organisations, including Accenture Strategy, Avanti, Barclays, Citrix, Computer Weekly, diginomica, Fjord, the Guardian, HarperCollins UK, Hunton & Williams, Johnston Press, Lloyds, Microsoft, Mindshare, Odgers Berndtson, Severn Trent, techUK, The Economist, The National Trust, Time Out, Travelex, and the West Midlands Police.
- On 08 October, we are excited to present the Identity Summit in partnership with ForgeRock. This is a great chance to discover the technologies that are transforming digital business.
At the Identity Summit, you will learn how identity is the key to creating the secure, personalized digital experiences that customers and citizens expect.
Co-sponsored by Accenture, the Identity Summit will also feature presentations from leading digital organizations like Zalando, Swisscom, and the NHS.
If you act now, when you buy a regular-priced ticket to the U.K. CDO Summit in London on 07 October, you will receive a promo code for two COMPLIMENTARY tickets to our Identity Summit in partnership with ForgeRock on 08 October, the next day.
Both the Identity Summit and the CDO Summit will be held in the heart of London, at 30 Euston Square.
This offer and these tickets won’t last, so be sure to register TODAY!
Identity Summit Keynote Speakers:
Frank Gillett is Vice President and Principal Analyst Serving CIOs at Forrester Research. He serves CIOs, plus their teams and tech industry suppliers, by predicting the disruption and business impact of the Internet of Things, connected home, connected car, and the landscape of emerging technologies. His keynote will focus on how the Internet of Things will transform customer engagement.
David Birch is Director of Innovation at Consult Hyperion, the secure electronic transactions consultancy. He is an internationally-recognised thought leader in digital identity and digital money; was named one of the global top 15 favourite sources of business information (Wired magazine) and one of the top ten most influential voices in banking (Financial Brand).
Why Attend the Identity Summit (Day 2)?
The Identity Summit highlights the new ‘ROI’ – Return on Identity – and is an opportunity for collaboration and networking among the identity community.
- Learn how identity is at the center of customer relationships, driving new business initiatives towards revenue growth
- Engage in thoughtful discussions on the implications of identity and the growth of the Internet of Things (IoT)
- Hear speakers from market leading organizations such as Zalando, Accenture, Swisscom, and the NHS
- Network with industry visionaries, business leaders and the developers that are implementing customer identity management
- Attend technical and business sessions covering identity standards, best practices, demos, and case studies
“Organizations all over the globe are rapidly transforming their way of business by securely connecting millions of customer identities with the digital world,” said Mike Ellis, CEO of ForgeRock. “The Identity Summit is an opportunity to explore not just the technology infrastructure that’s needed to support those digital connections, but also the metrics we should use to measure the true impact of identity management.”
If you are tasked with understanding what digital leaders must do in order to succeed in almost any industry, the best place to learn more is at the CDO Summit.
Register today for the Sydney CDO Summit on 01 March, 2016, presented by Accenture Digital.
Reserve your place now:
The CDO Summit is the “must-attend” digital event of the year. The 2013, 2014 and 2015 CDO Summits received stellar endorsements from dozens of speakers and attendees alike:
Chief Digital Officer
Hogrefe Publishing Group
Chief Digital Officer
The CDM Group
Chief Digital Officer
CMO & SVP Digital
Alex and Ani