Welcome back to our Chief Data Officer JOBS Update, through February 2015:
- New Chief Data Officer placements (through February 2015): Congratulations to the new Chief Data Officers at the US Department of Energy, Lloyd’s of London, the Office of the Chief Technology Officer at the Government of the District of Columbia, and the White House Office of Science and Technology Policy, among others. Welcome to the CDO Club!
- Chief Data Officers ‘In the News’: How did these Chief Data Officers make news in February: Todd Cullen, Kyle Evans, James Walker, Mohammad Sabah, and Mark Johnson. Find out inside.
- Open Chief Data Officer Jobs: Inside, we’ve listed open posts for Chief Digital Officers, Chief Data Officers, and other C-level digital and data positions. Be sure to review the open posts on our dedicated career page, which lists dozens of open jobs.
You’ll find the details on all this and more below.
Also check out our previous CDO JOBS Updates here:
- Chief DIGITAL Officer JOBS Update (February 2015)
- Chief DIGITAL Officer JOBS Update (January 2015)
- Chief DIGITAL Officer JOBS Update (Q4 2014)
REMINDER: THE COUNTDOWN HAS BEGUN…
The next NYC CDO Summit, presented by Capgemini and hosted at Thomson Reuters on April 29 2015, is less than 10 days away.
Our DATA Panel this year, “Finding a Needle in the Big Data Haystack,” will feature:
- Jeffrey Hunter (moderator): Vice President, Insights & Data at Capgemini
- Amen Mashariki: Chief Analytics Officer at NYC Mayor’s Office of Data Analytics
- Christine Hung: Executive Director, Data Science & Engineering at The New York Times
- Haile Owusu, PhD: Chief Data Scientist at Mashable
- John Caldwell: SVP Market Development & Business Operations at Neustar
What an incredible group of Data Science experts!
And that’s just ONE panel.
Additional speakers include the following digital leaders and practitioners:
Steve Abrams: Distinguished Engineer and Director, Watson Life at IBM
- Fernando Alvarez: Global Chief Digital Officer at Capgemini Consulting
Rajesh Anandan: Senior Vice President at UNICEF Ventures
Alexander van Boetzelaer: Managing Director, R&D Solutions at Elsevier
Ryan Bonifacino: Senior Vice President, Digital at Alex and Ani, LLC
Dr. Didier Bonnet: SVP and Global Practice Leader at Capgemini Consulting
John Caldwell: SVP Market Development & Business Operations at Neustar
Mike Ellis: Chief Executive Officer at ForgeRock
Jessica Federer: Chief Digital Officer at Bayer
Tony Fross: VP, Practice Lead, Digital Customer Experience at Capgemini Consulting
Eric Hellweg: MD, Digital Strategy and Editorial Director at Harvard Business Review
Christine Hung: Executive Director, Data Science & Engineering at The New York Times
Jeffrey Hunter: Vice President, North America, Insights & Data at Capgemini
Joe Johnston: VP, Experience Innovation at Universal Mind
Amen Mashariki: Chief Analytics Officer at NYC Mayor’s Office of Data Analytics
Faisal Masud: Chief Digital Officer & EVP Global E-Commerce at Staples
David Mathison: Curator, CDO Summit; Founder, CDO Club
Jen McClure: Vice President, Digital & Social Media at Thomson Reuters
Johanna Murphy: Chief Marketing Officer and Digital Director at Ivanka Trump
Haile Owusu, PhD: Chief Data Scientist at Mashable
Jeremiah Owyang: Founder of Crowd Companies
Keyvan Peymani: Managing Director, Digital Strategy Division at ICM Partners
Jaime Punishill: Head of Cross Channel Customer Strategy at TIAA-CREF
Ralph Rivera: Director, Digital at BBC
Jim Rosenberg: Chief of Digital Strategy at UNICEF
Jonathan Sackett: President and CEO at MASHBURNSACKETT
Jo Ann Saitta: Chief Digital Officer at The CDM Group
Steven Schwartz: Global Managing Director, Reuters News Agency at Thomson Reuters
Sumita Singh: Senior Vice President Marketing, R&D Solutions at Elsevier
Sree Sreenivasan: Chief Digital Officer at Metropolitan Museum of Art
We are on track to selling out once again. There are few tickets left.
As you may recall from our 2013 event (and the photo), Thomson Reuters is a lovely facility, but seating is limited.
Don’t wait till the last minute to buy your ticket(s)!
✰ Go here now: http://nyc.cdosummit.com/register
See you there.
More on the inside for CDO Club members: .....
NOTE: The CDO Club is now a membership site. You’ll need to register in order to continue enjoying our posts. To register or for more information, click here.
If you are tasked with understanding what digital leaders must do in order to succeed in almost any industry, the best place to learn more is at the Chief Digital Officer Summit.
The CDO Summit is the “must-attend” digital event of the year. The 2013 and 2014 CDO Summits received stellar endorsements from dozens of speakers and attendees alike:
VP Executive Talent Acquisition
Managing Director, Digital Strategy/Editorial Director
Harvard Business Review
Chief Marketing Officer