Some of the most potent architects of change within the digital entertainment industry convened to share strategies designed not simply to survive but to thrive in a world of diverse content creation, consumption, and distribution.
The all-star panel titled “The Entertainment Ecosystem” was held at the Chief Digital Officer Summit at Time Warner in New York City on April 23, 2014.
Participants included, from left to right in the video below:
- Kristen O’Hara (Moderator): Chief Marketing Officer at Time Warner Inc.
- Thomas Gewecke: Chief Digital Officer of Strategy and Executive Vice President of Business Development at Warner Bros.
- Dan Suratt: Executive Vice President of Digital Media and Business Development at A&E Networks
- Kristin Frank: Executive Vice President at Connected Content Group (MTV, VH1, CMT, LOGO at Viacom)
- Lisa Hsia: Executive Vice President at Bravo and Oxygen Media
View video below.....
NOTE: The CDO Club is now a membership site. You’ll need to register in order to continue enjoying our posts. To register or for more information, click here.
If you are tasked with understanding what digital leaders must do in order to succeed in almost any industry, the best place to learn more is at the Chief Digital Officer Summit.
The CDO Summit is the “must-attend” digital event of the year. The 2013 and 2014 CDO Summits received stellar endorsements from dozens of speakers and attendees alike:
VP Executive Talent Acquisition
Managing Director, Digital Strategy/Editorial Director
Harvard Business Review
Chief Marketing Officer