Welcome back to our Chief Digital Officer JOBS Update, which includes the following features:
- New Chief Digital Officer placements from January 2015: Congratulations to the new Chief Digital Officers at Agency Creative, Harland Clarke Holdings, Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Nobel Media, and TNS, among others. Welcome to the CDO Club!
- Chief Digital Officer ‘movers and shakers’ in the news: Fantastic news on the upward mobility of the CDO position: In January 2015 alone, four CDOs joined boards and three CDOs took on the CEO title. By comparison, thats almost as many as all of 2014! As you know, we are the only organization that has been tracking this career trajectory (see here, here, here, and here). Congratulations, CDO CEOs!
- Open Chief Digital Officer Jobs: Inside, we’ve listed open posts for Chief Digital Officers, Chief Data Officers, and other C-level digital and data positions. Be sure to review the open posts on our dedicated career page, which lists dozens of open jobs.
You’ll find the details on all this and more below.
EDITORS NOTE: See more recent CDO JOBS Updates below:
- Chief DIGITAL Officer JOBS Update (February 2015)
- Chief DIGITAL Officer JOBS Update (January 2015)
- Chief DIGITAL Officer JOBS Update (Q4 2014)
- Chief DATA Officer JOBS Update (February 2015)
- Chief DATA Officer JOBS Update (January 2015)
- Chief DATA Officer JOBS Update (Q4 2014)
REMINDER: THE COUNTDOWN HAS BEGUN…
As a reminder, every one of our previous CDO Summits has sold out, weeks in advance. The next NYC CDO Summit, presented by Capgemini and hosted at Thomson Reuters on April 29 2015, is just 5 weeks away.
And we are on track to selling out once again. There are only 30 tickets left.
As you may recall from our 2013 event (and the photo), Thomson Reuters is a lovely facility, but seating is limited. Don’t wait till the last minute to buy your ticket(s)!
✰ Go here: http://nyc.cdosummit.com/register
Here are a handful of the people you’ll meet at the event – and over the next few weeks we’ll be announcing over a dozen more:
Steve Abrams: Distinguished Engineer and Director, Watson Life at IBM
- Fernando Alvarez: Chief Digital Officer at Capgemini Consulting
Rajesh Anandan: Senior Vice President at UNICEF Ventures
Ganesh Bell: Chief Digital Officer & GM, Software and Analytics at General Electric
Alexander van Boetzelaer: Managing Director, R&D Solutions at Elsevier
Ryan Bonifacino: Senior Vice President, Digital at Alex and Ani, LLC
Dr. Didier Bonnet: SVP and Global Practice Leader at Capgemini Consulting
Mike Ellis: Chief Executive Officer at ForgeRock
Jessica Federer: Chief Digital Officer at Bayer
Tony Fross: VP, Practice Lead, Digital Customer Experience at Capgemini Consulting
Eric Hellweg: MD, Digital Strategy and Editorial Director at Harvard Business Review
Joe Johnston: VP, Experience Innovation at Universal Mind
Amen Mashariki: Chief Analytics Officer at NYC Mayor’s Office of Data Analytics
Faisal Masud: Chief Digital Officer & EVP Global E-Commerce at Staples
David Mathison: Curator, CDO Summit; Founder, CDO Club
Jen McClure: Vice President, Digital & Social Media at Thomson Reuters
Johanna Murphy: Chief Marketing Officer and Digital Director at Ivanka Trump
Haile Owusu, PhD: Chief Data Scientist at Mashable
Jeremiah Owyang: Founder of Crowd Companies
Keyvan Peymani: Managing Director, Digital Strategy Division at ICM Partners
Jaime Punishill: Head of Cross Channel Customer Strategy at TIAA-CREF
Ralph Rivera: Director, Digital at BBC
Jim Rosenberg: Chief of Digital Strategy at UNICEF
Jonathan Sackett: President and CEO at MASHBURNSACKETT
Jo Ann Saitta: Chief Digital Officer at The CDM Group
Steven Schwartz: Global Managing Director, Reuters News Agency at Thomson Reuters
Sumita Singh: Senior Vice President Marketing, R&D Solutions at Elsevier
Sree Sreenivasan: Chief Digital Officer at Metropolitan Museum of Art
- More coming…
Hope to see you there.
More on the inside for CDO Club members: .....
NOTE: The CDO Club is now a membership site. You’ll need to register in order to continue enjoying our posts. To register or for more information, click here.
If you are tasked with understanding what digital leaders must do in order to succeed in almost any industry, the best place to learn more is at the Chief Digital Officer Summit.
The CDO Summit is the “must-attend” digital event of the year. The 2013 and 2014 CDO Summits received stellar endorsements from dozens of speakers and attendees alike:
VP Executive Talent Acquisition
Managing Director, Digital Strategy/Editorial Director
Harvard Business Review
Chief Marketing Officer