Welcome to the inaugural issue of our Chief Digital Officer JOBS Update.
The Chief Digital Officer JOBS Update will include the following features:
- Open CDO and other C-level digital and data positions
- New CDO appointments for the previous quarter
- CDO ‘Movers and Shakers’
- CDOs ‘In the News’
So without further ado, let’s get to it.
What a great way to end 2014 – more CDOs were hired in Q4 2014 than in all of 2013 – which is why it took us so long to compile this post!
According to Gartner VP Dave Aron, new CDO hires are “springing up faster than we can count them,” and we wholeheartedly agree.
EDITORS NOTE: See more recent CDO JOBS Updates below:
- Chief DIGITAL Officer JOBS Update (February 2015)
- Chief DIGITAL Officer JOBS Update (January 2015)
- Chief DIGITAL Officer JOBS Update (Q4 2014)
- Chief DATA Officer JOBS Update (February 2015)
- Chief DATA Officer JOBS Update (January 2015)
- Chief DATA Officer JOBS Update (Q4 2014)
Here’s a look at just a few of the open posts we’ve listed on our dedicated career page:
OPEN CHIEF DIGITAL OFFICER JOBS:
|UK Cabinet Office
|City of Gold Coast
In addition to the four Chief Digital Officer slots mentioned above, our career page now lists dozens of open jobs: five SVP positions (at Citi, IPG, Turner, and Oglivy); and ten Chief Data Officer posts (at the US Department of the Treasury, US Department of Commerce, Dow Jones, Credit Suisse, Citizens Financial, RBS, Kennesaw State University, and Barclays, among others).
We are also working on these for our Executive Search Partner Network: Head of Insights and Marketing Analytics; Vice President of Digital Ops; and Head of Web Strategy (“CDO Light”).
Thanks also to CDO Club member Kieran O’Hea for alerting us to a new post – the Professor and PwC Chair in Digital Economy at Queensland University of Technology.
If you know of any qualified candidates, or have other open C-level digital positions, send them over so we can post them. Who knows? It may help one of your fellow CDO colleagues.
Be sure to check out the rest of this post and share it with your friends. In it, we highlight:
- Dozens of new CDO placements from Q4 2014 (at the City of Boston, SAP, Girl Scouts, U.K. Home Office, WWE, WNET, RSA Insurance, and Domino’s Pizza, among others)
- CDO ‘movers and shakers’ in the news, such as Rikard Steiber, Jim Barr, Fred Santarpia, Winston Binch, Atif Rafiq, Sree Sreenivasan, Rob Norman, 2014 CDO of the Year Rachel S. Haot, Lucie Glenday, Thom Guertin, and Thomas Gewecke, among others.
See you inside the Club: .....
NOTE: The CDO Club is now a membership site. You’ll need to register in order to continue enjoying our posts. To register or for more information, click here.
If you are tasked with understanding what digital leaders must do in order to succeed in almost any industry, the best place to learn more is at the Chief Digital Officer Summit.
The CDO Summit is the “must-attend” digital event of the year. The 2013 and 2014 CDO Summits received stellar endorsements from dozens of speakers and attendees alike:
VP Executive Talent Acquisition
Managing Director, Digital Strategy/Editorial Director
Harvard Business Review
Chief Marketing Officer