Welcome back to our Chief DATA Officer JOBS Update, through March 2015:
- New Chief Data Officer placements (through March 2015): Congratulations to the new Chief Data Officers at Catalina, MindShare, OrderUp, US Dept of Commerce, Veda Group, and Wunderman among others. Welcome to the CDO Club!
- Chief Data Officers ‘In the News’: How did these Chief Data Officers make news in March: Bringham Hyde, Dan Morgan, Niall Brennan, Richard Holada, and Wes Hunt? Find out below.
- Open Chief Data Officer Jobs: Hey, we just added SIX NEW open jobs! Inside, you’ll find open posts for Chief Digital Officers, Chief Data Officers, and other C-level digital and data positions. Be sure to review the open posts on our dedicated career page, which lists dozens of open jobs.
You’ll find the details on all this and more below. Check out our previous CDO JOBS Updates here:
- Chief DATA Officer JOBS Update (February 2015)
- Chief DATA Officer JOBS Update (January 2015)
- Chief DATA Officer JOBS Update (Q4 2014)
- Chief DIGITAL Officer JOBS Update (March 2015)
- Chief DIGITAL Officer JOBS Update (February 2015)
- Chief DIGITAL Officer JOBS Update (January 2015)
- Chief DIGITAL Officer JOBS Update (Q4 2014)
HEY: The CDO Summit and CDO Club is also hiring! We’re looking to fill these spots:
- VP & General Manager, Online: We’re looking for a General Manager with 10-15 years experience in operating and running online platforms as a profit center. You will be responsible for the CDOClub.com blog, and all CDOSummit.com sites (such as New York,London, Amsterdam, Sydney, and Toronto, for example), and mobile.
- VP & General Manager, Community: We’re looking for a professional manager with 10-15 years experience in building online & offline communities and running membership sites. The right candidate will be responsible for the management of our CDOClub.com community featuring over 1,000+ members.
- VP & Managing Director, Executive Search: We’re looking for an Executive Search professional with 10-15 years experience in sourcing and placing C-level digital and data executives. Must have a strong record of successful placements at major global organizations.
If you are interested in applying for any of these positions please send a link to your LinkedIn profile, cover letter, and a recent copy of your resume to ‘Michelle at CDOClub dot com.’ In the subject line please include your first and last name and the position you are applying for.
Sign up for CDO Club Membership to see JOBS from the
following companies and more:
Time is running out for our Limited Time Discount Pricing on CDO Club Memberships.
After we add the videos from the recent CDO Summit in NYC,
we’ll revert to regular pricing.
Subscribe now to lock in the discount.
You can thank us later!
Click here to visit our Membership page for more information......
NOTE: The CDO Club is now a membership site. You’ll need to register in order to continue enjoying our posts. To register or for more information, click here.
If you are tasked with understanding what digital leaders must do in order to succeed in almost any industry, the best place to learn more is at the Chief Digital Officer Summit.
The CDO Summit is the “must-attend” digital event of the year. The 2013 and 2014 CDO Summits received stellar endorsements from dozens of speakers and attendees alike:
VP Executive Talent Acquisition
Managing Director, Digital Strategy/Editorial Director
Harvard Business Review
Chief Marketing Officer